Sign up for a Parent Account in Schoology
- Go to www.schoology.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child’s instructors.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
Add Additional Children to Your Account
- Log in to your Schoology account using your username or email address and password.
- Click the arrow next to your name in the top-right corner.
- Click the Add Child button.
- Enter the Child Code for the child you’re adding. This is the same as your Parent Access Code, the 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child’s instructors.
- If your code does not look like this code, contact your child’s instructor or school.
- Click the Use Code button to complete.
Student Support Services Group for Neal Parents
Our Social workers have put together a parent group for parents that will have resources for parents, as well as opportunities for discussions. If you are interested in joining this group, please follow the steps below.
- Sign into your schoology account (use steps above if needed)
- Click on Groups
- Click on My Groups in the Top Right Corner
- Click Join Group
- Enter the following code: 4RXR-TP7V-FT7GD
For more information on using your Schoology Parent Account please visit Schoology’s Parent Help Center.
If you need your child’s parent access code, please reach out to your child’s teacher or email Mr. Glanzman, [email protected]